When we need to obtain information from you, we will always ask you to provide it voluntarily and expressly. This entity will treat the data confidentially and exclusively for the purpose of providing the requested services, with all the legal and security guarantees imposed by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and Law 34/2002 of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.
“Wedding in Spain” undertakes not to transfer, sell or share data with third parties without your express approval. Also, “Wedding in Spain” will cancel or rectify the data when they are inaccurate, incomplete or no longer necessary or relevant for its purpose, in accordance with the provisions of current legislation on Protection of Personal Data.
“Wedding in Spain” adopts the corresponding levels of security required by the aforementioned regulations for the Protection of Personal Data and other applicable regulations. However, it assumes no liability for damages resulting from alterations that third parties may cause in computer systems, electronic documents or user files.
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their computer, they can be used to recognise the user. The user’s browser memorises cookies on the hard disk only during the current session, occupying minimal memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most cookies are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently of them, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in the security settings.
What types of cookies are there?
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist therein, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, making the application for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for the dissemination of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalisation cookies: These cookies allow the user to access the service with certain predefined general characteristics depending on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are cookies that are either processed by us or by third parties and allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analysed in order to improve the range of products or services that we offer.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that, either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage as effectively as possible the offer of advertising spaces on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or to the use you make of our website. To do this, we can analyse your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed in order to display advertising based on the same.
- Third-party cookies: The Web can use third-party services that, on behalf of “Wedding in Spain” collect information for statistical purposes, use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the Website and other Internet services.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer:
- For further information or if you have any doubts about this cookies policy, you can contact “Wedding in Spain” by email at firstname.lastname@example.org